Sunday, February 26, 2012

wanna know me

*morning chai*
I am CTC(=crazy for chai)...i wake up early in the morning @9am given if mom hands me bed else screaming at mom for chai without stepping down from bed....

I am lover pencils...as and when i find time i start drawing whatever i like ...irrespestive places like exam hall,boring math class, n some times amidst sudden a crowd..Wanted to make it a profession. But as all other indian parents did not liked me for that decision.

when i was in school...I performed for annual day

I love dancing, with that love, i have managed to learn dancing in school. But I could not dare to give any public stage performances after I have grown up I even left the interest as I was occupied by academic rat race in my mind..

 I have love in playing voilin, photography, webdesigning and in painting...but couldn't take up any of that stream as career. I my house there is hitler..with his decision my sweet home runs even if we don't like some of his decision.( everyone don't dare to tell him assuming he might get hurt). But some times following others interests sulks..!! Though i hate to follow what he says,i followed and the show of hateness started my life..dont worry n plz don't show sympathy too. i have love in my haunted life too..

Now hate mathematics 100%, started hating after my 10th..hated grew with me and  became fat like me..The seed of hatred was sown by one of my teachers(=lady hitler, sorry can't mention her given i love her name).
unfortunately even maths too hated me and in later years of my academics were haunted by maths.
its my love!!



Oh man! I thought it was gonna be easy filling up this page since i love to talk (especially about me! ;) ) but sadly i just can't think of anything else to fill in.. Will update the page as and when something strikes me ;) !

No comments:

Post a Comment